International Collaboration and Academic Communication in CRISP
1. International Research Partners
CRISP has signed formal collaboration protocol memorandum with University of Michigan, London School of Economics, University of Quebec and Chungnam National University. On basis of those world leading level collaboration platforms, CRISP carried out a series of academic communication activities with international colleagues, including research projects collaboration, exchange of scholars, and specific trainings.
2. International Research Projects
Since 2010, CRISP started to participate into many international research projects. At present, CRISP becomes a research partner or participant in several international programs, including EU horizon program New Understanding of Communication, Learning and Engagement in Universities and Scientific Institutions (NUCLEUS), EU-Indian program mapping the Cultural Authority of Science MACAS and the JST granted project “Sakura Science Program”.
3. International Organizations
Researchers from CRISP actively joined the international academic organizations, and some of them have taken academic position in it. For instance, one CRISP researchers is member of is a member of the Scientific Committee of PCST, the international network on public communication of science and technology. Two researchers in CRISP are members of Asian Network for Public Opinion Research (ANPOR).
4. International visiting experts
(1) Professor Jon.D. Miller (University of Michigan)
Jon.D.Miller visited CRISP in 2011 and gave lectures to researchers.
(2) Professor Martin Bauer (London School of Economics and Political Science)
(3) Professor Bernard Schiele (University of Quebec at Montreal)
Bernard Schiele visited CRISP in 2011 and 2012.
(4) Professor XIE Yu(Member of the United States senate, university of Michigan)visited CRISP for furhter collaboration
(5) Head of Public Communication Sector for ITER Michel Claessens visited CRISP
5. Academic visits and exchanges
(1)CRISP delegation participated the meeting in Royal Society
(2)CRISP group visited the Science Media Center of UK
(3)CRISP delegation participate in the MACAS workshop in London School of Economics
(4)CRISP postdoctoral researchers group visited to the University of Tsukuba funded by JST Sakura Science Program
(5)CRISP delegation visited CFI in US and participated the 65th annual conference for GPI/NGO